Mom & Dad are so happy. This first month has just flown by.
One of our favorite pictures of our little guy.
Feel free and leave some comments here as 10 years or even 5 years down the road it will be neat to be able to show this post to Nathan.
Nathan, you are one handsome young boy. I'm looking forward to see you grow from month to month. I love you dearly. I'm also looking forward to reading some books to you and talking about many things, from tractors to stars in the sky. Love you always, Grandpa K.
Dear Nathan, Daddy and I are so happy that you are here and that you're doing so well. We're both finding it hard to believe how quickly time is going by. It's only been 4 weeks and already you have changed so much. People keep telling us to enjoy every moment because before we know it you'll be walking, in school and turning into a grown up like your Dad and I. You are the best thing to happen to both of us and we're excited to be there by your side every step of the way. We love you very, very much and hope that you'll be healthy and happy. We love you! Mommy and Daddy
Hi Nathan, Happy 1 month birthday. I am so happy to have you in my life. It is so exciting to have you here. You are my pride and joy in so many ways. I love to hold and cuddle you. You are very blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy that love you and care for you so much. Eddie and Oscar are settling in with having you home and it won't be long before you are having fun playing with them. When you read this when you're older, know that you are such a welcome gift to this big wide world and I hope you will grow up to explore many of its wonders and have a wonderful life. With so much love, Grandma K.
Hi Nathan, Happy 1 month birthday. I am so happy to have you in my life. It is so exciting to have you here. You are my pride and joy in so many ways. I love to hold and cuddle you. You are very blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy that love you and care for you so much. Eddie and Oscar are settling in with having you home and it won't be long before you are having fun playing with them. When you read this when you're older, know that you are such a welcome gift to this big wide world and I hope you will grow up to explore many of its wonders and have a wonderful life. With so much love, Grandma K.
Nathan, We are so happy to meet you! You are such a sweet baby! Your mommy is one of my closest friends and I can' wait to tell you all about what she was like in college. She is one of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met! Your mom and dad love you so much, and each other so much that I know that you will have a happy life full of love!
6 comments:
Nathan, you are one handsome young boy. I'm looking forward to see you grow from month to month. I love you dearly.
I'm also looking forward to reading some books to you and talking about many things, from tractors to stars in the sky.
Love you always, Grandpa K.
Dear Nathan,
Daddy and I are so happy that you are here and that you're doing so well. We're both finding it hard to believe how quickly time is going by. It's only been 4 weeks and already you have changed so much. People keep telling us to enjoy every moment because before we know it you'll be walking, in school and turning into a grown up like your Dad and I. You are the best thing to happen to both of us and we're excited to be there by your side every step of the way. We love you very, very much and hope that you'll be healthy and happy. We love you!
Mommy and Daddy
Hi Nathan,
Happy 1 month birthday. I am so happy to have you in my life. It is so exciting to have you here. You are my pride and joy in so many ways. I love to hold and cuddle you.
You are very blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy that love you and care for you so much. Eddie and Oscar are settling in with having you home and it won't be long before you are having fun playing with them.
When you read this when you're older, know that you are such a welcome gift to this big wide world and I hope you will grow up to explore many of its wonders and have a wonderful life.
With so much love, Grandma K.
Nathan,
In 5 years, if you can read this, it would be great.
In 10 years, if you can read this, it would be fantastic!
In 15 years, if you still have those wrinkles on your head, blame your dad.
I hope that when you do read this, you are bringing as much love and joy to your parents as you are right now. Hang in there, little man!
K. Michael Skwarlo II
Hi Nathan,
Happy 1 month birthday. I am so happy to have you in my life. It is so exciting to have you here. You are my pride and joy in so many ways. I love to hold and cuddle you.
You are very blessed to have a Mommy and Daddy that love you and care for you so much. Eddie and Oscar are settling in with having you home and it won't be long before you are having fun playing with them.
When you read this when you're older, know that you are such a welcome gift to this big wide world and I hope you will grow up to explore many of its wonders and have a wonderful life.
With so much love, Grandma K.
Nathan,
We are so happy to meet you! You are such a sweet baby!
Your mommy is one of my closest friends and I can' wait to tell you all about what she was like in college. She is one of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met!
Your mom and dad love you so much, and each other so much that I know that you will have a happy life full of love!
Love The Caners Family
Post a Comment