I wish I still had this playset. Cars could go from the top to the bottom all by themselves.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I used to LOVE this when I was a kid. Infact, I am actually trying to find one for my four year old son so he can play with it for years to come like I did. After years of use we would have to run wax paper up and down the track so the cars would make it from the top to the bottom.
Dude, I had this exact same one. Little legs folded out from the back to support the second story, and the whole thing folded up for storage. When a car got to the bottom, a bell would sound as it stopped at the gas pump.
I had this exact same one! Two little legs folded out from the back to support the second story. The whole thing folds up for storage, and when a car gets to the bottom it sounds a bell as the car stops in front of the gas pumps!
6 comments:
I used to LOVE this when I was a kid. Infact, I am actually trying to find one for my four year old son so he can play with it for years to come like I did. After years of use we would have to run wax paper up and down the track so the cars would make it from the top to the bottom.
Oh I forgot, if anyone knows how to find this set, let me know Ferrari_jr@hotmail.com
Wow... I am looking to buy one of these for my son... Although really probably more for me! That thing gave me and my brother weeks of fun...
Dude, I had this exact same one. Little legs folded out from the back to support the second story, and the whole thing folded up for storage. When a car got to the bottom, a bell would sound as it stopped at the gas pump.
Mom threw it out on me. :-(
I miss the hell out of that thing.
I had this exact same one! Two little legs folded out from the back to support the second story. The whole thing folds up for storage, and when a car gets to the bottom it sounds a bell as the car stops in front of the gas pumps!
Mom threw it out on me. :-(
I miss the hell out of that thing!
Wow, I wish these were still around, I had 3 different ones as a kid.
Post a Comment